BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problem with fills

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.. Does someone know if this is a bug in archicad or am I missing something? As you may see the color of the fill is not corresponding to the fill's settings .. I have a solid fill with both channels set to white, but after I make the fill, it turns out a bit grey I think I have changed something somewhere but I don't know what. This happened with all the white fills in all my projects. (i haven't noticed any difference with the fills of other colors)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
try this:

in the fill's dialog box, check what type of fill it is (drafting, cut or cover), then go to Document>Set Model View>Model View Options and to the "Overide Fill Displays" tab to see the options for that type of fill; these are saved with view sets, and you may have inadvertantly saved a view with an overide setting.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
mlegs wrote:
but after I make the fill, it turns out a bit grey I think I have changed something somewhere but I don't know what. This happened with all the white fills in all my projects.
Take a look at Work Environment > User Preference Schemes > On-Screen Options > Automatic Pen Color Visibility Adjustment for Model Views.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!