BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Railing tool problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone.
I have faced with the problem when moved to the AC24. The railing toool is not working proper, actually is not working. Namelly - I can create a railing and that it. There are no chance to change the frame, panels, handrail etc. The only shape as you can see on the attached picture. Material is class for whole model and no change possible. there no differance what shape - bended or straight. What problem is that?
Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
runxel
Legend
Check your MVO. Most probably you've accidentally set it to only show a simplified representation of railings.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
runxel
Legend
Check your MVO. Most probably you've accidentally set it to only show a simplified representation of railings.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Anonymous
Not applicable
runxel wrote:
Hi. Thanks a lot. Now it works.
Learn and get certified!