Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Renovation Filter included in favorite

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm creating a new office project template from 'scratch' and trying to set wall favorites such that everything is 'new' status in the renovation filter since most of our work is new construction. However it doesn't appear that renovation status can be saved as part of a favorite....unless I'm missing something.

This may not be a big issue, and really a non-issue for a new project, but no one in this office can remember to set the renovation status correct to begin with if it happens to be a remodel. Is there some way to have the renovation status 'saved' with my wall favorites so that I could do an existing wall favorite and a new wall favorite?
1 REPLY 1
Arcadia
Booster
I to have had a few dramas with this but I'm not sure that the renovation status is not saved. I went back to my template and resaved a bunch of faves making sure I had new status selected and also making sure that "layers" was a selected parameter that is saved with the favourite using the 'favourites parameters' function. Since then I have had less issues. Maybe the renovation status is considered as a layer by the fave so you have to have layers turned on as an active fave parameter?

On a side note the renovation layers toolbar really needs to have a locking function so you have "lock" everything you do to a current status regardless of faves or whatever.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11