2008-07-25 04:58 PM
David Lee wrote:_________________
I've been using AC12 for a couple of days, and here are my observations so far...
1. Advanced 2d draw options - hardware acceleration causes my text to look a bit 'rough', less anti-aliased and more 'bold' at certain zoom levels. I decided to turn off hardware acceleration for now.
2. Speed - I have a core duo (2 cores), and so far am pretty happy w/ overall speed in day to day work.
3. Favorites window - There are nice horizontal separator lines between each item in the favorites, which makes it easier to scroll through. Little but nice improvement.
4. 3d document and the 3d dimensions - really cool!
5. curtainwall tool - still exploring.
6. splash logo - like it a lot more than v11. No offense to FLW, but that image was way too boring and way too calm...
2008-07-28 11:40 AM
2008-07-28 01:10 PM
ameo wrote:"Distribute" is intended more for correcting elements you already have placed, not for new ones (That's "Multiply"). The use I like it for is if I have several objects in a line evenly spaced 5' apart and want to bump that up to 6' apart.
IMHO, distribute tool is not very helpful that way, it's better to select one object and distribute it N-times or based on distance like 3ds max tool.
2008-07-29 11:56 PM
2008-07-30 01:35 AM
2008-07-30 04:08 PM
2008-07-30 08:49 PM
2008-08-20 05:44 PM
2008-08-20 05:51 PM
Yeah! The dimensions are not stupid anymore! They go horizontal and vertical without having to tell it to! It was really annoying!be careful, several masters here loved it !!!
2008-08-20 05:56 PM
Rakela wrote:I was not being sarcastic... I loved it too!
be careful, several masters here loved it !!!