Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Retaining Display Options

I have Section/Elevations markers selected as "As in settings" in the display options, together with Section Depth as "do not show"

When I change from the screen display between the Project Map and View sets, the sections default to "Normal" and "Show". I've save the file with the sections showing the way I wanted only to open the file latter and find the sections showing incorrectly.

How do I control the display settings to my choosen defaults.
I have no problem with any of the others.

Any suggestions. ?

Conrado Dominguez
AC8.1, XP Pro
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Conrado wrote:
How do I control the display settings to my choosen defaults. I have no problem with any of the others.
Redefine the views.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Djordje wrote:
Conrado wrote:
How do I control the display settings to my choosen defaults. I have no problem with any of the others.
Redefine the views.
Yes, except that the views are generated from the Project Map plans, and it is there that the sections change. So, every time I change the plans, the sections default to the unwanted option, therefore I have to change the options in the views, before I "redefine"

I guess I have to somewhow work around this, meaning, wait until I am ready to plot and remember to make right the options display.

Conrado
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
Djordje:

I got it.
1. In the Project Map, define the Options.
2. Move to the Views
3. Highlight the view to modify
4. Select the display option defined in 1
5. "Redefine" the view.

Thanks for pointing in the right direction.

Conrado
Djordje
Ace
Conrado wrote:
I got it.

Mabruk!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen