BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Sections/views printing problem

I have a partial building wall section displayed correctly. I have gone thru every item in the section set up for the levels markings but they do not print at all.

The section displays and the floor levels info display correctly, I capture everything with the Marquee tool and everything prints correctly, except for the level markers information (text & Graphic).
I try saving as a view and printing it gives me the same results.

Obviously I am missing some setting that I can find. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Conrado
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
3 REPLIES 3
Ooops, I found the problem.

The section markers give the option of "Disply only" or "Display and Output"
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Conrado,

Sounds like you have the 'Show Story Levels' set to 'Display Only'... see attached.

Regards,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
Glad you found it yourself! I'll leave my screenshot here for anyone else searching for the same issue in the future.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!