Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Slab white fill showing grey

Jeliel
Participant

I set the fill to be white but it shows as grey not matter what I do.
It isn't shadows or automatic color correction or graphic overrides.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it only appears grey when it's in a plan (3D documents) document. In the general workspace it's white.

image.pngimage.png
14 REPLIES 14

It says here that I have no overrides currently.

I think I found the problem??

Jeliel_0-1666402833515.png

This was set to color fill - non shaded, but I don't know if changing this will cause me problems later... Because if I change the colour of the fill in the Floor Pan options, it still doesn't accept the colour I choose. Now it's ALWAYS white.

If you are displaying it in a 3d Document format it would depend on the material you have applied to the element.

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards
Solution

When set to Surface - Colour Fill, the 3D document will display the Surface Colour of your material, in this case, Concrete 04.

Lingwisyer_0-1666748434037.png

If you do not wish to change this, you could add a rule to your Graphic Override which will override the pen colour of your desired floor planes. eg. If a slab uses the surface Concrete 04, set Fill Type to foreground and set Fill Foreground Pen to white. Also ensure that the surface type override Cover/Uncut is enabled.

Lingwisyer_1-1666749100492.png

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

Didn't really undestand the graphic override stuff, but I'm fine with changing the surface configuration. I actually tried changing the material configuration (structural concrete) before, but I guess it was the surface. Thanks!