Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stairs and Railings Course / Graphisoft Learning Program for SSA Members

Mjules
Mentor

I have already taken the above-mentionned course, and gotten my certificate accordingly. Now, I am trying to review some tips and tricks from it in order to compete with a colleague who is using Revit. Unfortunately, the course videos are no more available for SSA members, as you can see that hereinafter: 

Mjules_0-1696691974909.png

@Huw, here's the certificate as proof: 

Mjules_1-1696692203698.png

Thus, could I get the same access to review that course, I would appreciate it?

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
3 REPLIES 3
Laurentiu C
Booster

It's a platform/website thing, nothing to do with your access to the course.

You just need to clear the cache of the browser, refresh and all videos should work now.

Laurentiu | Architect | exstudio
AC 17-27 INT
Work | Laptop | HP ZBook Fury 15.6 G8 | Win11 22H2 | i9-11900H / RTX A4000 / 32GB
Personal | PC | Win10 | i7-6700K / GTX 1070 / 32 GB

The videos were no more available on my portal because of some new policies at the company, but this thread helps reinstate them. Graphisoft Learn ought to be a free resource for all users, and should also help acquire new ones. The more professionals in the field know how to use ArchiCAD effectively, the more they will use it, and the more competitive ArchiCAD will be on the market. Other companies use the university concept to attract as many customers as possible to learn how to manipulate or handle their software tools optimally. These are good practices to keep following!

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

Absolutely ! 👍 

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
NAAY = Not An Ace Yet