Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Trimming roof problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im have problem with trimming roof with Wall, bot with same composite structure. The problem is that last skin (plank Wood) wont connect propertly. The insulation (intersection priority is menor tan inter. priority of Wood), is visible in 3d. I want connect plank Wood and hide insulation. How i can solve this??
Please help, it is for my final Master work.
Thank you!

The capture of 3d is in atacch.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much... It is nice to see good people.. Actually I'm working so hard, and I have one mount and 15 days to terminate the work. Its a lot of things - to prepare the buildings, do graphic design, write texts... but succes is guaranteed
milanche wrote:
Thank you very much... It is nice to see good people.. Actually I'm working so hard, and I have one mount and 15 days to terminate the work. Its a lot of things - to prepare the buildings, do graphic design, write texts... but succes is guaranteed
been there...done that...

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25