Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WINDOW SCHEDULE VS RENOVATION TOOL....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Creating a window schedule, but the renovation filter tool will not let me change some of my windows from "to be demolished" to "existing".

I never wanted them to be demolished, they are new; This tool "renovation" sucks. If I can't give them the renovation status I want, what good is the tool?
2 REPLIES 2
Sam Wheatley
Contributor
Did you change the door tool selection under Door Selection Setting > Tags and Categories > Renovations . An option is there for Existing / to be demolished / New. I hope this works
ArchiCad 26 US

IMac Pro

iMac 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 16 GB

NIVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have set the renovation tool over and over in every place I can fond it, set the project preferences, and every place I can find it in the program, you do realize how the tool wants to reset itself and it affects EVERY TOOL, LINE, etc one might use in a project AND because OF this is slowing my work down because sometimes when working fast I forget to tell the @$&king renovation tool to be existing.

I do not understand adding a setting to every single tool that requires attention and slows the work, then calling it an Upgrade.??

The window schedule I built kept changing and leaving off new windows even though I had set it, had to spend two houses troubleshooting to future out the problem, upgrade/waste of time I control my output with layers/layer sets

Sam wrote:
Did you change the door tool selection under Door Selection Setting > Tags and Categories > Renovations . An option is there for Existing / to be demolished / New. I hope this works