BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall corners display incomplete

Anonymous
Not applicable
First, how does one post a pln or zip file to so you guys can see my issues? Both methods yield invalid file type or File too large. Seriously! The pln is 9723 KB (TINY) in my book.

Anyway, as a go through the Intermediate course from GS. Somewhere around lesson 19 I noticed the wall corners are not completing in plan view - 3D is fine. Attached at view of the two different plans.

What have I done to troubleshoot the issue? I compared both pln wall settings and all settings are identical. I then check the view settings, layers but as a new user I am stumped as to why this would be happening.

I would very much appreciate some advise from you guys who know what may be causing this issue.

As an aside, I love the new Courses from GS. I find going through a Step by Step program like this, as a new user to any program, helps my 1) gain a better understanding of how it works, 2) mirrored results ensure I am grasping the processes correctly, 3) when something does not go as is should, I immediately recognize i have either performed an action incorrectly, or there is a problem with my system or a bug in the program. This approach has helped me progress much fast than simply diving into a new system and stumbling over myself in an attempt to create the desired results.

Thanks again for your guidance.
3 REPLIES 3
Toolbars>turn on the "On-screen View Options" toolbar and then select the first tool icon: "Clean Wall & Beam Intersection."
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard wrote:
Toolbars>turn on the "On-screen View Options" toolbar and then select the first tool icon: "Clean Wall & Beam Intersection."
Thanks Richard! That did it. Not sure why it was turned off or how this happened. I need to research it and find out the purpose behind the tool.

Once again you saved the day. You're a good man, Richard. Thanks again.
MrScott wrote:
I need to research it and find out the purpose behind the tool.
If you find out, please let us all know!
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Learn and get certified!