Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Workspace of Unknown user#14/Not active elements

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are working in big project in team files. We have team around 20 people.

We have some not active elements in our model in team file. When you select them it tell you Workspace of Unknown user#14. We don’t have computer 14 or user 14, never ever. So even if I sign in with exclusive access as team leader I sill not able to delete or modify those elements. And there are not only library elements but walls, columns…. Have anyone ever met that issue?
thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I haven't seen this specific issue, but can you see this user if you sign in as an administrator?

Then you can force sign them out.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
You shouldn't be allowed to sign in with exclusive access if there are users that are sign in.
So, if you can sign in with exclusive access, you shouldn't see that user if you sign in as adminstrator either.
If you can't find what's wrong, try to save as normal ArchiCad file .pln and then save as teamwork file again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
TurboGlider wrote:
You shouldn't be allowed to sign in with exclusive access if there are users that are sign in.
So, if you can sign in with exclusive access, you shouldn't see that user if you sign in as adminstrator either.
If you can't find what's wrong, try to save as normal ArchiCad file .pln and then save as teamwork file again.
Thank you, I've got same advice from graphisoft. I'll try it. I have exclusive access to file, because there is no user 14, I can't see it in Project Sharing info. It wasn't ever exist.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is working.
Thank you.