Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Zoom Options > delete/ rename saved zoom grey out

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometime since version 11 or 12, I had this problem of unable to delete or rename saved zoom in Zoom Options (refer attachment). This's one area I used often as it enhanced productivity. However, this problem does not happen to some saved zooms though which makes it even more puzzling. These outdated zooms cluttered the drop down list. I think I've had enough of this hindrance and wish there's someone can help. Thank you.
Presently running Archicad 16, MacBook Pro Retina.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
I don't know if this post will make any sense and possible help you.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=196323&highlight=delete+zoom#196323

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry for taking me back to my old posting. Sorry for duplicating. I've tried to reproduce the steps as suggested but to no avail. Apparently, it's a bug Graphisoft as yet to fix for OSx users, arrrgghh!!! Hopefully they read this and taking overdue action on this. Thanks.
However, I did manage to delete all unedited saved zooms in that story by deleting that story. This does not work to those that saved "Across All Stories". It somehow cleans up my template partly. Existing projects still have to endure the hassle.