Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Center of gravity of a wall or Slab in Archicad ?

Hi, Can Archicad show in modul or in some list the center of gravity of precast wall or slab?I have few concrete twin walls with openings and unregular shape, so for the transport and lifting it would be nice to get this information from Archicad Reg...

Ranger by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Surveyor's Unit not working?

I'm currently working on the site plan. I have the dimensions set to surveyor's unit, but in the tracker the angle isn't changing to display the degrees, minutes, seconds. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I can't draw my property lines at all. I'm a...

sknsnw9 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Plan section is cutting at wrong location

I am drawing an existing wallThe Main Portion of the wall goes below gradeBelow the wall is a continuous concrete footing THE SECTION CUT IS SHOING AS IF IT IS CUTTING FAR LOWER THAN IT IS.

EricMilberger_0-1644779055955.png

Resolved! Wall tool geometry method

When using the wall tool, all geometry methods are not avaliable. When choosing the straight line tool, there is no other options showing, and thereby I cant find the option for chained walls. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Archicad Stair Objects and Property Data

Is an Archicad Stair object smart enough to know the area occupied by the flights and the area of the landing? If so can this be used to create a Property that evaluates these? I'd like to create a property that would let me use a Zone for the entire...

Cut lines between elements in section

Hello - I would like to see if there is a way to get an overall contour cut line of overlapping elements in section, without showing the elements as separate entities ? The wall shown here seems to be intersecting properly with the dropped ceiling (f...

True line weight OFF.png True line weight ON.png Composite setting.png

Resolved! Opening tool - custom shape

Hi,I have a custom profile that I use for creating holes in CLT-panels. I would like to use the opening tool instead to create these holes rather than a beam with a custom profile.In plan view and on a slab I can paste the custom shape and use the ma...

CarlM by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes