Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Saving Custom Photo Render Settings?

Is there a way to save customized photo rendering settings in AC9. When I switch between sketch and lightworks, for example, and back again all settings have reverted to factory default. I would really like to save and name different rendering profil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Topo slabs to Mesh... how to?

I have traditionally made my topo maps for 3d viewing by using the slab tool. I want to know the fastest way to convert the slab points to a mesh for a smoother apearence in the 3d and rendering window. thanks!

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dormer Problem

Hi Does any on have any ideas on how I could make the front eternal wall trim with the dormer roof. I would much appreciate any help you can offer.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevations

I am trying to find out how the power users out there are doing interior elevations. Over the last few years (and versions of AC) we have tried a variety of methods, none of which seem perfect, and maybe there is no perfect answer yet. In a perfect w...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevations

I am trying to find out how the power users out there are doing interior elevations. Over the last few years (and versions of AC) we have tried a variety of methods, none of which seem perfect, and maybe there is no perfect answer yet. In a perfect w...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Creating Contours in Meshes AC8.1

Can anyone tell me how to create a contour from various elevation points? For example, I can create a simple 3-node mesh with z elevations of 98.1, 103.2, 107.5 (feet). Now I want to draw the 99, 100, 101, etc. contours. Can AC8.1 do this and if so, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stack Levels?

I have read, and understand how the stacking within archicad works, but I am running in to problems. Currently I am designing a trellis that is part of a deck. Elements of the trellis are integral to the structure of the deck and much of the trellis ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Crop or Cut By Marquee?

Hi, Is it possible to crop or cut elements crossing Marquee? Thanks, Joseph

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Arrow Text Bug??

Anyone have this problem?? Drawing arrow text pointing to the right causes the text box and final text to sit on the arrow.. takes pure luck and lots of fiddling to get it to work!! Pointing to the left all is well..

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom fills no longer working in AC9

We have made some custom fills, which have been in use probably since AC7, which no longer seem to work. Although other custom fills we have made do work. By not working I mean that they do not show up in the plans as they should, they show up comple...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes