Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is there a way to have props expanded in the info box all the time?

Hi, TGF thinking here . In the more BIM-oriented projects we work with I'd like to to have the properties expanded in the info box all the time. It takes too much time to click to open "Properties". When we can we use schedules but quite often it's m...

Priority Based Connections between Slabs and Walls

I'm not able to get connections between a specific material in the slab and the same material in the wall. How can I troubleshoot this? When I bring up the composite, there's no way to play with intersection priorities there; I have to close the wind...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Junction between existing and proposed slabs

I have an existing slab and a proposed slab that abut. I'd like to have it so that there is no visible junction between them on the floor plan. Is there a way to do this that I'm missing? They're both level, don't overlap, the same material. Having s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

solid element operation not working

i have a slab that i'm trying to use as the operator on a wall, both are basic structures. the operation doesn't do anything. i have subtracted the walls from the mesh no problem, and the slab from the mesh, but i can't do any other operations to the...

FINDING ELEMENTS via layers

I want to reduce number of layers from an old file, which is in mess. I turned off all layers and turned on only one (named "A - rasvjeta") and checked all stories, all sections, elevations, worksheets and there is nothing. But when I want to delete ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Overlaying a Google Map to trace?

Is there a way to overlay a Google map? I would like to trace roads and sidewalks onto my plan view. Not sure if this is the right forum. Thanks in advance

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Version 22: Large parts of the model disappear in 3d explore mode

I previously complained about shadows disappearing in 3d explore mode with ArchiCAD 22, but now I see that the memory issues are much worse than just the shadows. I'm working with fairly complex models but ArchiCAD 21 handled them easily. In 22 large...

Module Wall Missing

Hi All, Another Module question, this one has puzzled everyone in the office as to why this is happening. We have the same module in the file (mirrored and not mirrored), yet one of them has a wall missing. It does not happen to this one module it ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Show on all stories - PEN color

Hello everyone: I don´t know if its a dumb question, but im trying to show objects of the first floor on the second, but obviously with thinner lines. How can i do it? (im able to "display on all stories" but just uses the same pen). (ARCHICAD 21) Re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GRAPHISOFT HELP CENTER Updated

The GRAPHISOFT HELP CENTER has been Updated this week. Key Benefits of the update: • New design and mobile friendly interface • Re-structured content for easier browsing • Better performance • More reliable search • Automatically generated related to...