Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Aligning walls on different plane

I'm a newbie in ArchiCad coming from modelling in microstation and sketchup. Currently I'm trying to model a roof that has a 'fold', changing angle along a diagonal line. I've started off with 2 single plane roof but the tile finish does not seem to ...

Coplex profile line thickness

Hi, There is a thick line between isolation and brickwork in this complex profile. When not connected the left side of the isolation is thicker than the rest. I want it to be the same line thickness, 0,13mm. I gave this value in the settings but some...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a new story

Having added a new story in between other stories, my walls, roof etc all went haywire. Coming from Revit I wasn't expecting everything to increase in height by putting a new mid level in. What's the best practice/way to achieve this without screwing...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Attach/trim base of wall to roof

Is it possible to attach/trim the base of a wall to a roof in a similar fashion to attaching/trimming the top of a wall to a roof?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21- Railing (GS you can do better)

Come on GS. I"m a fan of you guys...ok, let me start by stating that. But.....I just a "NEW" 5-1/2 minute video about "railings in AC21" and it spoke about "nodes" for the entire duration of the video?.....come on guys. Please. I've asked and begged ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

how to insert greater/equal text

How to insert "≥" ? I tried to copy and paste but after typing, Archicad replace it with the "=" text. ???

cattura archicad 3.PNG
alemanda by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge Worksheets & Details

Hi, is there any way to merge worksheets in new projects? Migrating old files is easy but some problems appear with the migrated sections. I want to create a new Archicad 21 template from scratch but every year I have this Worksheets & Details recrea...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wall surface extends & overlaps wall it is intersecting with

As you can see in the picture, the dark grey wall on the right ends but then its texture continues on into the white wall, and I'm not sure how to make it not do this. Anyone who has had this same problem figure it out?

copy and paste to selected stories

Hi, Is there a way we could select certain elements from a story, copy them and then paste to selected stories? Thanks,

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes