Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Door Frame wall-end detail

I am trying to clean up the frame of a standard metal door in an existing wall but can't seem to find the right setting. Is it a wall or door setting? Anybody know how take out the line that represents the wall inside the HM jamb?

RWARCHPC by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting roofs

How to connect this two roofs on the picture? Thanks for answer in andvance. https://postimg.org/image/hbafojr17/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Click on node tool pallet, appears then disappears quickly

Click on node tool pallet appears, then disappears quickly, so quickly in fact there's no chance of using the pallet.....very strange indeed, has anyone had this issue or can explain it??? any help given much appreciated

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors not Showing in plan view

Hi, Im very new to ArchiCAD and having some issues with the display of doors in my plan view. In 3D they are all visible where I placed them however I have just noticed they are not showing up in plan. There is a just a solid wall where they should b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC18 - unable to change elements in Cross Section

Im starting to have the same problem as I was having when Archicad 19 first came out where you are unable to Relink a 3d elements home story but this time it is via the Cross Section window in AC18 im sure I am able to do this in 20 so why not in 18?...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with displaying curtain wall on ground floor plan

Hello, this is simple issue however i've tried everything. I have a curtain wall which has the ground floor as the home storey and the 4th floor as the top level. However the 2d view of the curtain wall doesn't display on the ground floor but instead...

screen-shot-2016-10-09-at-21-2.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Interface with Roof

Hi there, I am new to ArchiCAD and I have some issue on creating walls. It maybe quite basic so hope someone can help me out with it. I am trying to use grasshopper with ArchiCAD connection to build a parametric house. I found that when I build a wal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorial Fill Patterns - no patterns available

Hi, I go into Options>Element Attributes>Fill Types, and the only Vectorial Fill option I have available is Drawing Title Block. Am I supposed to import these from somewhere? I just want a basic grid pattern.. Cheers Naomi

ngoldie by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

adding new toolbar

when right clicking on the toolbar area and adding a toolbar it always drops into the left corner. I have two rows of tool bars and lots of them so the new toolbar is dropped into the upper left hand corner. The resulting "rearrangement" is a mess. I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show B&W Floor Plans

Hi, is there any possibility to show (and work) in black and white floor plans (like in sections) in AC19 ? I mean the display on screen (like Revit does). Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes