Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Foundation below grade dashed in elevations (new take)

I have seen this discussed here: archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=7210 and other threads what i an wondering is if it is possible to set the grade mesh cut fill to have a white line foreground and a transparent background. So that you don...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

importing wall composites from ac11 to ac15

is it possible, or practical to import wall composites from version 11 to 15? thanks. i guess i could make a new file in 11 with all of the wall types, then import it into 15. i am sure there is a better way.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Unhide the roof again?

Hi I accidently hide the roof object now cant see it in 3d view...how can I unhide it back?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

fixed layer combination with the 3d view ?!

how can i make fixed layer combination without change layer combination for each time when i need to see my all project as 3d "a certain layer combination where all layers is visible "

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing on the face of exterior walls

I have a plan that I am using to learn from and the exterior walls have multiple offsets around the windows. I am attaching a picture of what I am talking about. Is there an easy way to do this? I am using Archicad 15 and just do not know how to crea...

007D-0002-front-rend-8.jpg
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

objects won't show up in elevation

Have a drinking fountain and bulletin board in project that will not show up in elevations. Their layers are on, they show up in 3d, but in the elevation windows they will not show...am I missing a setting somewhere?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate/Flip stair numbering?

Attached is a picture of a stair ive designed - its consists of two separate stairs which are combined to make a more complex stair than archicad will produce. The numbering on the first stair is on the inside run of the stair (number 1-4) whilst the...

Screen shot 2012-02-07 at 10.47.40.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Hatching not showing

Not sure is this happened to anyone before. When i applied different material to top and bottom of the roof (which have different fill) and generate elevation of that roof, it seem like picking up the bottom roof fill instead of the top roof fill (no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save As

Not sure if the the subject line is accurate.... Thought I have seen somewhere about saving the entire Archicad file including the worksheets linked files. How do I do that ?

Llian by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3d cutaway plane to 2d

I have a model, where I've made the mesh to act as a roof (the thickness comes with another mesh and SEO). Now - as the roof is complex and funny, I did some 3d cutaways from different heights. Is there a way I can show the cutaway lines on 2d? Tried...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes