Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

stuck in some sort of error loop...need help asap

Anonymous
Not applicable
i tried typing in a new window size into the setting box. this entry must have conflicted with the window type, or i must have hit something i shouldnt have.

now, i am stuck in some sort of endless error loop that goes back and forth between the error and the report. ive tried command, . , escape, everything i know. even just force quit AC and saving the file as it closed hoping that it would not be there when i opened it back up. wrong, the error is still there.

error reads: Argument of ACS or ASN is not in range (-1 ... 1)
at line 588 in the 2D script of file wa_sash_us_10.gsm.

does anyone know how to force this loop to stop?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
i was able to get around it by clicking like mad and pressing buttons on the floorplan. i guess i was able to catch it between errors. i would still like to know whats going on if anyone can help.

thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Many processes can be interrupted by holding the command/ctrl+. (period/fullstop)

This is the MacOS system default for cancel (similar to ctrl+c in the old DOS world).

Since it can be hard to time the keystroke to occur when the process is polling for an interrupt you can press and hold the keys to send repeated cancel commands until the process stops. The program will just ignore any excess cancel commands.