Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

walls in archicad 19 have a weird profile in 3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
walls in archicad 19 have a section in 3d, I am attaching a photo, pls help.
6 REPLIES 6
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Oana:

Try turning all Layers on and see if there is an intersecting element with a higher Building Material Intersection Priority in that location.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried closing the layer but nothing else. I have a feeling that is something to do with the coordinates. I am attaching another photo. the section is exactly at 2.02 on the z axis.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Oana:

Thanks for adding the signature.

Based on your first post image, I thought a portion of the lower part of the Wall is missing. In you second post, I now see you are referring to the reveals in the Wall. Are the Walls Basic, Composite or Complex Profile Walls? Only the Complex Profile could have these types of reveals, otherwise they would be caused by some other element acting on them.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Also, make sure the window walls extend all the way to the corner.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, I've tried everything and still nothing changes. I checked as well my template and it behaves similar. I will finish this project and create a new template. Thanks again to everyone for trying to help.