Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.
SOLVED!

How to add comments about EcoDesigner Star

Thomas Graabaek
Booster

Hi Community

How can I add comments for the article on EcoDesigner STAR: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Data-Exchange-articles/EcoDesigner-STAR/ta-p/304044

I can see others have placed comments, but I can't. I can add comments to other articles, but not this one ...???

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Comments appear to be closed for that article.  Only an admin can do that.  (We moderators cannot do anything about articles - edit/correct them, etc.)

However... in general... it is best to bring up any issues or questions in a forum thread.  If you find an actual error in an article send a direct message to the author (or most recent editor) of the article.

Look forward to seeing your comments in a fresh post in the Design Forum (until we - finally - get a sustainable architecture forum)... but in particular with a subject line that directly summarizes the concern / issue 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This was a recent change made by Graphisoft to disable comments for articles.

The recommended way of discussing articles is to start a new thread in the relevant forum and post a link to the article in question in the opening post of the discussion thread.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Comments appear to be closed for that article.  Only an admin can do that.  (We moderators cannot do anything about articles - edit/correct them, etc.)

However... in general... it is best to bring up any issues or questions in a forum thread.  If you find an actual error in an article send a direct message to the author (or most recent editor) of the article.

Look forward to seeing your comments in a fresh post in the Design Forum (until we - finally - get a sustainable architecture forum)... but in particular with a subject line that directly summarizes the concern / issue 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

This was a recent change made by Graphisoft to disable comments for articles.

The recommended way of discussing articles is to start a new thread in the relevant forum and post a link to the article in question in the opening post of the discussion thread.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Thomas Graabaek
Booster

Thank's for clearing this up. – I'll make a new post with my question 😄