Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.

We want your feedback!

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! 

We are happy you joined our Graphisoft Community!

Bearing in mind that we freshly launched this platform, your feedback is crucial to keep improving our community.

Would you please share your impressions, comments, suggestions?

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

134 REPLIES 134
DGSketcher
Legend

@Gordana Radonic There is a return to top of page button after the last post in the page footers. Please can we make this float so when I get bored of scrolling I can get back to the headers quickly? 

It would also be handy when viewing old to new that we can GOTO the last post.

Edit: Just realised Home & End keys work, but the click options would still be more intuitive.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

My five start rating was reassessed as "Beginner", I am a broken man, all that posting effort for what??? Still I have about 15 other badges. It's just like being back in Scouts. 😂

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Rest assured you are in good company - same here.

Anyway, this relegation business seems rather odd... any official comments regarding this?

macinteract
Design Technology Managers.
All  on macOS | since AC 6

Archicad Framework > Smart Template 27
Smart Tree, Transmittal and Universal Label and other smart GDL Objects
By Architects for Architects.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Dear All,

Regarding the display concern, in the Community, we have an option to switch to Linear mode by going into My settings section (click on your avatar at the top right corner).

Here, under Preferences > Display, we can select Linear format.

msedge_qcw2pG7JiI.png

We can customize it further by clicking the Linear Layout on the left column.

msedge_FEFVIBViQl.png

I hope it will help you with browsing our new Community!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

SeRohde
Booster

For me personally with the new design, its hard to tell whats content and whats the users signature. Maybe I just need to get accustomed to it.

Admin of BIM [Cloud] [SaaS] [Server] | AC 19-25 [Win&Mac Clients] | VM's

Ok, I see that the default is Original posting date. Changing it to Time of most recent post solved it.I think this last should be the default behaviuor 🤔

Jp1138_0-1630588226259.png

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
Jp1138
Expert

Shouldn´t the time of the last post be shown somewhere? Now it shows the time of the original post.

Jp1138_0-1630596847828.png

Also, is there a way to go directly to the first unread post when you click a thread? Right now it takes me to the first post.

I´ll stop spamming this for a while 😶

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

I guess the forum software took a bit of time to update your Ranks after linking your Archicad Talk profiles. You guys are now Participant, Booster, and Participant, respectively, so it is OK now.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

It really adds so much visual clutter.

Employees and mods need to stand out, thats it. And maybe total new users. But atleast the bot problem might be fixed with the GSID-tied login now.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

I just checked the HTML code for that post... and the external images were from a photobucket account ... which apparently does not exist any longer.  The images were not part of the forum image database.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB