Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.

AC23 grasshopper connection slows down Grasshopper (Rhino6)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

our office shifted recently form AC22 to AC23 and from Rhino 5 to 6. We have been using grasshopper connection for a while now. But after getting AC23 GH connection to Rhino 6, the grasshopper became slow. I mean really SLOW! Just launching empty grasshopper file takes few minute. GH interface becomes laggy. When AC23 GH connection was uninstalled, everything worked smoothly again.

I uninstalled old AC 22 and Rhino 5. AC23 and Rhino6 are up to date. I am running macOS Catalina. Please if anybody knows how to fix it, let me know. Thanks a lot!
4 REPLIES 4
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue and I am very sorry about the experience!

I have forwarded this case to our development team for further investigation. Once we have a conclusion, I will inform you about it here.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi again!

Our developers would like to have a video/screen record showing the issue that you are having to understand the issue better. Could you please help us with this? Thank you very much in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen wrote:
Hi again!

Our developers would like to have a video/screen record showing the issue that you are having to understand the issue better. Could you please help us with this? Thank you very much in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Hello Minh,

I have recorded a video displaying the discussed problem. But I cannot upload it as attachment to forum. Do you have email to which should I send it to? Thanks.

Best regards,
Le.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Le,

I have sent you a private message where you can find the link to upload the video. Let me know once you finish it!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT