BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.
SOLVED!

Grasshopper-Archicad Connection 2.0 BUG REPORT

Anonymous
Not applicable
When ever i modify the place or shape of morph object in Rhino 5 the result is Rhino crashing.
The same process Rhino 6 is not crashing but in Archicad 3d window all the object are disappearing !!!

Program Versions : ARCHICAD 21 Update 5021
Grasshopper-Archicad Connection 2.0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Everyone,

I can confirm that there's such a bug in the latest version of the connection Add-on (5011.0, v2.0) - Rhino crashes when ARCHICAD morph is updated through the Connection add-on. We plan to fix this in the next update, but until then, you can roll back to 4022 (v1.8 ) as that version is unaffected, or you can transfer these elements as Objects instead of Morphs (with the new Object node).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
same problem whit morph, and when I change 2d curve in archicad (connected to grashopper) it crash

I use macos system,
program ver: archicad 21 update 5021 grashopper arc con. 2.0
Mac Pro (2017)
3 GHz Intel Xeon W
128 GB 2666 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB
Karl Ottenstein
It is helpful to other users to share your bug reports here, but as a user forum, there is no guarantee that Graphisoft will see what you share here.

Please report your bugs through the technical support channel for your country.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I attach report, thank you
Karl Ottenstein
An OS X crash report is not of use to your fellow users. Please contact your local Graphisoft technical support to report your issue. For Turkey (listed in your profile), you should contact BİMSOFT YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/info/where_to_buy/europe/#TR
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank u for your interest, I already contact whit them.

I send my grashopper code i attachement , as see in red buble , when I turned on(boolean toggle), rhino crash, ( when I send morph object to archicad)

I found some article in graphisoft web site about morph ( https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/collaboration/grasshopper-archicad-live-connection-2/grasshop...) but it din't help ,
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Everyone,

I can confirm that there's such a bug in the latest version of the connection Add-on (5011.0, v2.0) - Rhino crashes when ARCHICAD morph is updated through the Connection add-on. We plan to fix this in the next update, but until then, you can roll back to 4022 (v1.8 ) as that version is unaffected, or you can transfer these elements as Objects instead of Morphs (with the new Object node).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Daniel !!! , I can sleep tonight ( I just trow the computer from window)

V1.8 work ...

*When new update will came for macos system?

**can u explain " with the new Object node" ??)

Utku
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
chagan wrote:
When ever i modify the place or shape of morph object in Rhino 5 the result is Rhino crashing.
The same process Rhino 6 is not crashing but in Archicad 3d window all the object are disappearing !!!

Program Versions : ARCHICAD 21 Update 5021
Grasshopper-Archicad Connection 2.0
Same to me.AC 5021 objects is disppearing in 3d window when using AC-GH connection 2.0.But if just open nomal file without connection is ok.
BTW rhino is 6
Learn and get certified!