Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

ArchiCAD Template and Library HEBREW - free download

Podolsky
Ace
שלים

I have found on this forum few questions about issue with Hebrew (also Arbic and another right-to-left languages). The problem that + and - sign jumping after the number in level dimensions on Windows - that is quite serious issue for project documentation.

I have decided to share my own template (originally developed for UK) that I was adopting for Israel needs. I have solved mentioned issue in my library, include special Israel-style title block, several objects for safety room (mamad). Also created few tools for Jerusalem municipality robot support.

Please feel free to download and review. Currently library parts are set to be expired for use in September. Before that everything is completely functional. After anyone, who would like to use it in their architectural practises, please contact me directly - and I will open access for further use free of charge.

I didn't have power to continue this development (as my original UK version) to bring it to proper commercial look. I would be highly appreciate if someone would like to help me with further development - as I feel I cannot handle such amount of information to proceed alone. At least it takes me ages to progress.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yn1dr3gn416ypj8/AAAigvWeyNm0gXXsL45gzpCaa?dl=0

לשנה הבאה בירושלים
3 REPLIES 3
Thanks. Its fun to see ArchiCAD in another language. Very nice library parts too. There is a lot of very useful stuff in these files. Also they serve as a great example of how to make and do things in ArchiCAD. A useful education for the person who takes the time to explore the files. A very hi level of ArchiCAD know-how is on display here. I like the idea of a Title Block Object, BIM Schedule Objects... all are examples of how to do a good job of making such things.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Podolsky
Ace
The original UK version of the library and template (which I started to translate) is here:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72947
thanks

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25