Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Attribute Manager MISSING

Stefan Videnov
Booster

Hi all,

Since V26 I can't find the attribute manager. I know that an Attributes Pallette has been ADDED but its functionality is very limited.
According to this article i should be able to fnd it in Options  -> element attributes 
https://help.Graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/_AC26_Help/025-1_AttributeManager/025-1_AttributeManager-1.htm

But it is not there

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-28 111519.jpg

My question is how can I access the old Attribute manager or at least it's functionality, because the new palette is rather limited. 

Archicad 26 3010 NED FULL

Kind regards,
Stefan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

It looks like you may be on an old build of AC26 from your signature. You may need to update AC26, if you have done that then follow the below.

If you imported your Work Environment from an earlier version of Archicad or even an earlier version of Archicad 26 the option for the old Attribute Manager palette will not show up in the menu. You can either reset the Work Environment back to the standard, or at lease the 'Command Layout Schemes' or manually add the Attribute Manager in to the menu.

Open the Work Environment Palette from the 'Archicad', 'Work Environment Menu', (on Mac, not sure on Windows) navigate down to 'Menu's' under 'Command Layout Schemes' then click the little icon next to 'Options', then 'Element Attributes' and then from the left hand side search for 'Attribute Manager' and drag the alternative Attribute Manager icon to the list on the right and it will then appear in the menu.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 10.42.26.png

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

It looks like you may be on an old build of AC26 from your signature. You may need to update AC26, if you have done that then follow the below.

If you imported your Work Environment from an earlier version of Archicad or even an earlier version of Archicad 26 the option for the old Attribute Manager palette will not show up in the menu. You can either reset the Work Environment back to the standard, or at lease the 'Command Layout Schemes' or manually add the Attribute Manager in to the menu.

Open the Work Environment Palette from the 'Archicad', 'Work Environment Menu', (on Mac, not sure on Windows) navigate down to 'Menu's' under 'Command Layout Schemes' then click the little icon next to 'Options', then 'Element Attributes' and then from the left hand side search for 'Attribute Manager' and drag the alternative Attribute Manager icon to the list on the right and it will then appear in the menu.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 10.42.26.png

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Thank you Lee,
Appreciate it!