Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Hotlinks...are better on the grill! Modules?

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok,

here is the deal: I have 1 plan & 3 options that effects exterior elements and common walls as well as bedroom options etc. I have modulated all the options and options are hot-linked. Yet when I turn on and off options controlled by layer the hot-linked modules do not clean up. In addition I get some type of frequency line images while orbiting or toggling between 3-d viewing? Any solutions.

Plan 3
option A, B & C

Model View Set names: Plan 3A - Plan 3B - Plan 3C (for when I need quick views)

Layer Combination: Module 3A, Module 3B, Module 3C (to toggle between the different options)

I would like to place plans to interact with one another when I turn on Plan
3A that is the plan displaying in the view.

I hope I was clear enough and hope I can get some help... O-B1 I need help from the force... Jedi master
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
DavidCSinohui wrote:
Yet when I turn on and off options controlled by layer the hot-linked modules do not clean up.
How don't they clean up?

Did you check intersection priorities of the layers in the layer combos and otherwise?

You situation is probably in fact ideal for TeamWork, but the cleanup problem is more or less the same ...

May the Force be with you!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
okay - Well I have wroked it out..I guess the force kicked in. And everything is peachy!!! In fact I worked it out right after I sent out this post. Djordje thats for your response.