Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

How to set to all as New Construction

Llian
Advocate
This Renovation-Existing is driving me crazy...I am spending so much time in changing my objects to new. How do I set the project as New Construction? My drawing layer combination is New construction...
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
13 REPLIES 13

I think everything has a renovation status except for hotspots, section/elevation lines, details, worksheets, figures and drawings and cameras.

All 3D elements and most 2D elements (all 2D elements? - I wouldn't class those mentions above as 2D elements) have a renovation status.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I think everything has a renovation status except for hotspots, ...

Hotspots have a Renovation Status.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

@David Maudlin wrote:

I think everything has a renovation status except for hotspots, ...

Hotspots have a Renovation Status.

Actually yes, it seems they do.

I was just looking in the tool settings and saw there was no option to set the reno status in the Properties, so assumed they do not have any.

And there is nothing in the Work Environment to show hotspot properties or reno status in the tool settings or info box.

BarryKelly_0-1653266002449.png

However you can set it with the renovation pallet.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Barry:

The reno status for Hotspot(s) can bee seen in the Edit Selection Set dialog box.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14