Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Schedule object . RoofMaker object

Ilijatadic
Booster

GRAĐA KROVNA.jpgHelp

Eaves Purlin RM 26, Purlin RM 26, In the 2d projection, the dimension is not correct. It shows 0.5 of the actual value.

Purlin 26, It shows exactly

What's the problem. I work in AC 26

14 REPLIES 14

Excellent Thank you very much I opened the script and changed the value from 0.5 to 1, now it displays correctly. And I gave it a new name (a1), I just have to see if I can replace the old element with a new one, because the old one is an integral part of the program (add-on Library).

the result KROVNA GRAĐA ISPRAVAK.jpg

I am not sure if the add-ons call library parts by the actual name or if they use a hidden ID number as the CALL in an object does (we type a name but it uses the ID number).

Either way if you 'save as' the object with a new name, it will get both an new name and a new ID number, so I doubt it will work at all.

You would at least have to save it with the same name and remove the original objects from the library (not sure if that will work if they have different ID numbers).

I would just overwrite (amend) the original objects.

It means you will have to do it again unless the objects get amended by Graphisoft.

Now you know what it is, report it back to your customer service and ask them to get the default library objects amended.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thank you We can save under the same name, but we cannot replace the existing one. Because it is an existing component of the LCF file, so we will have to wait for Graphisoft to change it in an update or a new version. Or let us know if someone here can fix the LCF file.

Ilija

To amend anything in a LCF, you have to extract it first.

Then load that extracted library.

Amend the file and save it.

Then create the LCF file again and then replace the old LCF with the new one.

BarryKelly_0-1678778856319.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thank you I'll try. Local support told me that they cannot replace the object because it is an integral part of the LCF file. I have to try, maybe it will work

Ilija