BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Sloped wall Surface area in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to create a schedule for walls. But i cant get the surface area calculated manually in Archicad 22 Schedule.
I have attached an screenshot. Using area fills i got gross surface area as 292 sq.ft. But using Element information Tab and Schedule i cant seem to get that number. The wall is trimmed by SEO. After looking through the Help i found this note saying SEO are ignored in calculations.

Is there a fix for this?How can i get accurate gross surface area of a sloped wall in Schedule?
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
In the schedules you can get the gross, net and conditional areas of a wall (inside and outside).
Have a look in the reference guide at page 1742 onwards for wall listing parameters.

Just to complicate things a bit more there are element schedules and surface schedules which are a bit different.
The first image you show is to do with surface schedules and a problem that happens if you trim the zone with an SEO - I don't think it is referring to trimming the wall.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!