Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Surfaces folder structure keeps changing size

derekjackson
Advocate

Hi, we're just getting used to working with AC27 (moving from AC23) and the new folder management for attributes looks like a great improvement at first impression.

However, I've found the constant resizing of the palette hugely annoying. When working with Surfaces, if you click on a Surface it expands to show all the settings, but if you then click on a different folder, the palette shrinks to a level where you can hardly see what Surfaces it contains.

Is there a way to get the palette to stay at a fixed size? When editing a collection of Surfaces I seem to spend half the time resizing the window 😞

2 REPLIES 2

I assume you mean the behaviour where the cineware settings tab collapse when selection a folder - it was reported during AC27 beta but the whole attribute folder functionality was obviously a implement as conceived and move on kind of thing....

derekjackson
Advocate

😞 Well hopefully someone from Graphisoft will read this and feel inspired to fix it...