Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

classifications issue

ananas
Advocate

Hii!

I added a new property in Archicad so that I can add elements to "new" or "sekundar" classification.

Somehow on the list some elements that are in "sekundar" classification category it shows as: "not defined".

Even if I change that property to new, nothing changes.

Is it possible that there is some Archicad bug or did I do some mistake somewhere?

Thank you

1 - sekundär Baustoff.jpg1 - neu oder sekundär Baustoff.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

Hello tjasa

No idea why it's not working. But I would maybe rather use a real Property ("Eigenschaften-Manager") and not a Classification ("Klassifizierungs-Manager"). Be careful to assign the property to your classes (screenshot pt. 5).

Eigenschaften-Manager.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005
MacOS 11.6.3 / MacOS 12.3

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Jonas Krieg
Booster

Hello tjasa

No idea why it's not working. But I would maybe rather use a real Property ("Eigenschaften-Manager") and not a Classification ("Klassifizierungs-Manager"). Be careful to assign the property to your classes (screenshot pt. 5).

Eigenschaften-Manager.png
ArchiCAD 25 5005
MacOS 11.6.3 / MacOS 12.3

Thank you for your reply! To avoid issues, I will use Eigenschaften-Manager next time. For now I just exported the list to excel and adjusted it there. 🙂