BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ARCHICAD 21 crashes on move command every half an hour

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have installed ARCHICAD 21 and I am working on the BIM Cloud server which is in another country through VPN connection. Every half an hour ARCHICAD crashes, usually on a move command. Can somebody help?I upgraded the RAM memory of the computer at 32 GB RAM but problem still persists. I even changed the graphics card to a GE FORCE 1650. Please help I have ran out of ideas.
3 REPLIES 3
Miha_M
Advisor
You should create a signature as for which Archicad & what system you are runnig it on.

I don't know if this will help, as it happened to me with Archicad 22, but still worth a try:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=66748&hilit=permanent+crash

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your response.I am using windows 10 and ARCHICAD 21. However I checked the option suggested in the topic you sent me but the Beta option is not activated in my case. Any other suggestion?May be related with the VPN client?
Miha_M
Advisor
If Archicad does run in a local environment and doesn't via VPN, then I would assume that the problem solution is to be found in the VPN environment.

But VPN related Archicad behaviour is beyond my work process, that's just a guess.

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

Learn and get certified!