Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 21 solo edition updates

Anonymous
Not applicable
My software says that it isn't up to date, but when I go into the download/update page from Graphisoft there isn't anything for Solo Edition. I'm running build 3013.

Also, is there a template for residential? I had heard that there is a template, but it wasn't issued in the earlier build versions.

Lastly, I noticed that someone had created a wall profile for 6" lap siding and I would like to know how to do that.

I have used Archicad since version 7 but I had taken a long hiatus and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Much has changed.!!

Thank you in advance for your help.
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
Since your profile indicates that you live in the same city as your reseller (BIM6x), give them a call with these and other technical support questions.

As to the 6" lap siding profile, that isn't related to the subject of your post (solo updates). Ask Chris/Link that at the same time - otherwise, please follow forum etiquette and post your question to the appropriate forum with a descriptive subject. (One unique question/topic per thread please.)
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB