Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad22 to download

Alena_Dolzhikova
Newcomer

Hello, 

can someone  explain to me how to download Archicad 22. On my personal page I can download only Archicad25, I don't need it. As well as, receiving a student license for 22 second version. I browsed all the Graphisoft website, and couldnt dowload it ! Insane! In addition trying to call or write email to ArchiImage- my named local contacter by +36 1 453 0322 and archi.mage@axelero.hu, their number and email are simply don't exist. Please, Graphisoft, it'a shame these simple tasks I cannot figure out how to do on your website, and your contacts are not updated. I hope, to receive an answer at least here.

1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly

I can't help you with the contact details.

Or you student license.

Can you get a student license for an older version?

I am not sure if a student license works for all versions like the commercial license does - I am not eligible for a student license so I can't test.

But to download 22 ... https://graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC22/HUN

You can use this link for any version (back to about 18).

Just change the version number and language ID to what ever you need.

I have assumed you are after the HUNgarian version.

I don't know why it is so hard to find older versions of Archicad on the Graphisoft website either.

I think MyArchicad only allows the current version and any you may have downloaded before.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11