Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Cannot sign in to my License Manager Tool or Archicad 26 on my MAC Book Pro

SOLEK
Contributor

Hello,

I have downloaded Archicad 26 and License Manager Tool on my MacBook Pro at home, and the Software license has also been uploaded onto the Graphisoft IF/Company Profile page. I have also logged out of Archicad at the office. When starting up AC26 at home, I attempt to login to Archicad with my ID and I get the following message -  'Unable to connect to Graphisoft ID server, please check you computer's network connection', etc. (Please see attached screen shot). Also my attempt logging into the License manager tool has the same problem. The LMT requests that I plug in a physical key to my computer, despite having a software licence. (Please see attached screen shot)

In trying to rectify this problem I have also adjusted privacy settings on my computer for both the LMT and AC26. 

Can you please advise on what the issue is, as all my attempts are not working and this is increasingly frustrating.

Thanks in Advance. 

Christopher

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 1.26.05 pm.pngScreenshot 2023-01-02 at 1.30.36 pm.png
2 REPLIES 2

I've noticed an increasing amount of failed uploads or downloads. Always have to relaunch, or sometimes wait it out. Yikes!

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hello, 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issue!
I would like to ask you to double check if you are meeting the requirements mentioned in this article. 

LMT is mainly using these subdomains for connectivity:

If you for example go to http://graphisoftid-api.graphisoft.com or to https://activity-api.graphisoft.com , you should see "You do not have permission to view this directory page."
That message indicates that a connection is established. If you get "Can't connect to server" or 404 Page not found error message, then connection is blocked on your machine.
This is just to confirm whether any of these services are reachable or not.

Are you able to visit the Graphisoft website?
If not, something is blocking access on the machine. It could be some third-party firewall, proxy or something else. If that restriction is non system wide but only on that account, it is worth creating a new user account on that machine and try from there.

If that does not help, I suggest reaching out to your local support describing the issue and sending them the LMT logs as written in this article after reproducing the error. 

Kind regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer