Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

FIX Schedules with renovation filters SPA version. Please!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.

This topic i saw it somewhere else, don't know exactly where but this is it.

When I generate a Schedule and from the same one I take info from two different Renovation status, the schedule only takes the info from the last plan view that was opened.

I got the chance to test AC 24 - 4018 SPA version and also wanted to try out AC 25 SPA and see if it was fixed. The answer is NO. It hasn´t been fixed.

I'm aware that an update was released for INT version, but I really don't want to be using a version that is getting forgotten or left behind because the new AC came out (also with the same problem). I really wanted to address this issue and hope that the developers don't focus only in a few versions and let other behind with the updates.

Thank you very much.
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Andres,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the experience!

What you described here seems similar to defect DEF-3494. Currently, the target for fixing is Update 2 for Archicad 25 and Update 5 for Archicad 24. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but rest assure that the issue will be fixed in these updates for Archicad 24 and 25.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Minh,

Thank you for your answer and feedback. I look forward to the update.
My temporal workaround is to take an image of the schedule and placing it on the layout.

Thank you again, and best of luck!