Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Forward Product license parking

Lucian
Contributor

Hello,

Has anyone given a try of the "parking license" service?

Although they say it's available, I don't have that service on my managing account (company ID/subscriptions). Isn't it available worldwide?

here's the link with the description:

https://Graphisoft.com/forward

Architect
Certified PassiveHouse Designer
7 REPLIES 7
DGSketcher
Legend

You may need to contact your local support / supplier to discuss what you want as there are cost involved.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

The local support/supplier answer: is that they don't offer such a service.

Is this normal? Every local support has the option not to include all the Graphisoft services. I don't understand why I`m a forward customer but can't have all the benefits.

Architect
Isabel Matos Sipahi
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Lucian,
The parking process is not digital. Please contact your local reseller, so he/she can explain you how to park your licenses and if you are already eligible for it. 

Alright, will speak with them again. I will leave a follow-up here.

But for a good to know case study: what can make me eligible or not?

Architect

Lucian, I'm sorry to hear that. 
Could you please send me an email on isipahi@graphisoft.com, with some details about your license and who is your partner?   

Isabel Matos Sipahi
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Parking is available from the 2nd year term, depending on the length of your contract.

Lucian
Contributor

I have spoken with them. It's a bit strange I can park my license only at the start of the ArchiCLUB / Forward Contract for a minimum of 12 months, so I can't park for 3 months and then activate it if need it.... useless. They only make 1-year contracts the "2nd-year term" that you say doesn't exist, again... stupid. This is my 4th year so far...

Very stupid service, I don't get the need for it if I can't park or reactivate for my own needs.

Architect