Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

GS Downloads Page

The current state of the GS Downloads page is completely shambolic. I appreciate that the web page has been re-formatted in an attempt to make it easier to use, but for the last two months it's transformation has not gone smoothly.

Further, if you promise Apple Silicon version for USA on December 1 and don't make that date, you should change the date or offer an explanation as to why it isn't available.

Archicad is a great platform. Not a crappy cheapo platform. Just wish the Downloads page was more in line with the great part.

Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
7 REPLIES 7
Robert Nichols
Advocate

I downloaded 4024 USA (Apple Silicon) this morning. There were some buttons to get right on the downloads page, but it's there.

I am getting hard crashes at startup on Mac Studio running Ventura, but that's a separate issue.

Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
Amine Mseddi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Thank you for your feedback, Aaron. We are working on improving the interface. In the meantime, the native Archicad 26 Apple silicon international version (INT) is available for download.

The access to this link can be also done through Graphisoft website like the following:

AmineMseddi_0-1671013261328.png

The system checks your location and based on that it offers the Archicad versions available in your country, so the USA version might also be available in your region.

Amine Mseddi

Product Marketing Trainee | GRAPHISOFT SE

@Amine Mseddi wrote:

The system checks your location and based on that it offers the Archicad versions available in your country, so the USA version might also be available in your region.

Surely in our global community and with the use of teamwork (BIMcloud), we should have the ability to download any language version?

I know certain language versions won't run on other language license keys (although I do not understand why), but if I want to use the French library objects or template, I can not access the French version to download it.

Or if I want to use the USA version that does not have 'storey 0' I can't access it through this web site.

Also as an AUS customer, I have the choice of AUS or INT.

When I choose INT, there is nothing for me to download.

BarryKelly_0-1671068989603.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

If Archicad code is so wonderfully modular, what can't we download modules we need, regardless of language. Like the Building Materials databases, or the German Space Area certifier? Or the Japanese Shadow Study Add-On.

Open source apps are Archicad's biggest threat right now. Adapt or get left behind.

Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1

Japanese Shadow Study Add-On? I'm pretty sure I want that. (also the name of my band in high school).

Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
Barry Kelly

It looks like the download page has been fixed.

You can now get any version (back to 18) in any language for any OS - all in the one place.

As well as updates, add-ons, BIMx, etc.

Brilliant!

https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?section=product&localization=INT&product=arch...

BarryKelly_1-1674451985967.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I assume some of these add-ons are written by local GS partners who have only licenced it locally...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660