Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Skewed Layouts

Anonymous
Not applicable
All my layouts on one project have rotated. See attached.

Cannot figure out how or why or fix it. The Rotate Orientation does not work in Layouts. The Sheet looks like it has changed shape to conform to the corner of the Layout.

The Master Layouts are fine.

Ideas?

Skewed Layout.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Kevan:

A similar problem was discussed here:
LAYOUT 90 degrees.
Also, based on the orientation indicator at the lower left of your screen, it looks like rotated grid is activated, maybe resetting it back to zero will help.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried everything I could think of with setting & resetting the grid on and off and to 0. Nothing worked. The other discussion suggested adding a layout. That worked!! But still something is very strange.

(added Signature, thanks)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kevan wrote:
I tried everything I could think of with setting & resetting the grid on and off and to 0. Nothing worked. The other discussion suggested adding a layout. That worked!! But still something is very strange.

(added Signature, thanks)
Hi,

I had the same issue! but it didn't work when I created new layout (base on new master layout as well). Another computer in the same teamwork project is fine!

My layouts also had problem with master item on skewed layouts: duplicated texts appeared at the same places in reversed angle and made drawings looked horrible!

Could you show more details in adding new layout to fix that ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
As I recall, when I added a single layout all the layouts corrected themselves.