Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Transferring Archicad Select Subscription to another reseller

jakubc7
Advocate

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to transfer my yearly subscription (SSA) from my current reseller (Central Innovations AUS) to another (other official international reseller). I paid for and own the Full Commercial Licence outright with the Codemeter dongle.

I don't see anything in the fine print about this and was wondering if other users have had experience in switching resellers.

Any recommendations for potential resellers? I don't really have much need for additional libraries or support (forums have always been the best place to get help) although English speaking may be good to have should there be any issues that need resolving (such as reporting bugs or dongle insurance). I use INT version if that makes any difference.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation
2 REPLIES 2
Lingwisyer
Guru

Someone from CI brought up the option of getting AC through our Indonesian office last time they were here since budgeting would not allow us to get back on subscription with them in the immediate future. So that is on the table for us if we decided to get back up to date. Not sure if that would work, or be a valid route without our office there.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
jakubc7
Advocate

Thanks for the reply Ling, however I don't quite understand what you're telling me?

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Graphisoft online store? It's the first time I've come across it and I cannot log onto it with my existing account that is linked to my Licence (it actually says so when I attempt). I created a dummy account to get in but the yearly subscription for AC is coming up more then double what I pay through a reseller?

https://graphisoft.com/graphisoft-store

ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation