Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Unable to delete old Graphisoft ID

Nik
Booster

I'm having trouble deleting an old Graphisoft ID that is linked to my personal email address. When I try to delete the account it tells me that I can't because I am the contract admin for the Company. I am the only member of the company and I can't delete myself from it because the company must have a contract admin assigned. Can anyone help?

I want to free up my personal email address so that I can assign it to another work-based Graphisoft ID that I have.

Thanks, Nik

3 REPLIES 3

I would talk to your local Graphisoft office or Reseller can get another email address set up as the admin ID.

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Thanks Nathan. I have tried a workaround where I changed my personal ID to a different email address to free up the one I want to use and have then used that for my work ID.

It seems to have worked, except now I can't login to the Graphisoft Learn portal. I can login fine here and on the Graphisoft Accounts website, but Learn doesn't like it. I've called Graphisoft support this morning to see if they can figure out why this is happening.

The inability to access the learn portal may have to do with the GSID not being linked to a SSA/forward agreement? Hopefully tech support can help out. 

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX