BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

freez and crasch after starting AC22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a strange problem.

Archicad 22 freeze and crash after starting new session. After interface window appears and when I move cursor to the sides mostly on icon menus area AC freeze and crash. Crash reporter blinks on screen for sec and disappears.
I cant even start using ?

This is first start after clean instal on PC, repeated many times. PC was checked for basic problems, updates, virus, clean-up, memory space ...

I wanted to see if Archicad will fit my needs but cant even see it in action

Archicad 22 (update 6001-1.0) demo mode
PC = chipset Intel® X58 / ICH10R , CPU Intel corei7 920@2.67, motherboard Asus PTE SE t<green>, 24 GB ram, Asus Srtix 1060 6Gb )
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
I really don't know what the problem may be, but I would try stopping all other running programs and start Archicad on its own.
Sometimes there are other (useless) utilities running in the background for video cards, keyboard/mouse or motherboards that are supposed to 'enhance' your use on the machine.
Sometimes these just cause problems.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Also, as I can see you mentioned you are trying the latest update (build 6001). It is possible that you ran into this issue:
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/88102/

Try to reinstall ARCHICAD 22 with the previous update (5009), and see if that one works.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Learn and get certified!