BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

slow copy/paste

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Guys

I have problem with extra slow copy/paste in Archicad. File works very well in other terms, but when it comes to copy ,cut or paste , it takes 20 seconds to complete task, even if it is single line to copy.
This file has problem on every computer, so it is not about computer strength.

I know that this certain file was started in previous versions, and was upgraded into several newer versions. Currently it is in Archica 23 , and still have the same problem.

I deleted all dwg and pdf external files that had been imported into file before, but it didn't fix the problem.
Please Can you help me ? what can be the problem?
4 REPLIES 4
Lingwisyer
Guru
Just clarifying: It is only this single file that has this issue? There is no issue with new files?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
fabioferrini
Enthusiast
I’ve randomly same problem, on Mac OS Bigsur
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing the issue and I am very sorry about the experience!

Without having the file, I would like to suggest the following article. Here we made a comprehensive list of what to check to improve your project performance.

If this doesn't help with your issue, I would like to suggest sending the file to your local support for further investigation, as the issue might come from elsewhere.

Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Marco Milazzo
Contributor

Hello Marian ! Turning off the ELEMENTS INFO Pallete will increase very much Archicad Performance. All functions that envolve selecting ou deselecting elements are related to this palete. Graphisoft needs to verify this issue. I think is an Elements Counting problem.

Learn and get certified!