Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIM server - connections from around the world?

rob2218
Enthusiast
Saw a webinar the other day where Graphisoft connected on a project from Spain with users around the world...checking out different parts of a model and sending information back to the server database.

What is needed for this to occur?
What's the process for connecting to our office server from outside the office, whether it be down the street or in another country?

where can I find information on how best to connect from the outside to a BIM server project?

We do have a BIM server here in the office and we do have Archicad 14. I'm in the process of setting up the database and need some information on the matter.

We may be in need of establishing additional help with our project and were entertaining the idea of connecting with users from Washington DC to Bogata Colombia.

I'd like information on how best to do this?
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
The webinar should have given a link to the Wiki articles that answer your questions... discussions of each thing you raise are here on the forums if you search...

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Teamwork
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
rob2218
Enthusiast
thank you Karl.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS