BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Changes in Compatibility of BIMcloud Installation

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Affected versions: from BIMcloud 2020.2, 2022.3

The compatibility of BIMcloud updates released so far has two levels. Of course, this depends on which version we would like to update to the newest version.

BIMcloud 2020.2
From BIMcloud 2020.2 it is not possible to update BIMcloud and BIM Server 19, 20 and 21 to the BIMcloud 2022.2 or higher version in one step.
If you run BIMcloud 2018.2 or newer, you can update BIMcloud / BIMcloud Basic to 2020.2 version without any changes.

BIMcloud 2022.3
From BIMcloud 2022.3 it is not possible to update BIMcloud 2020.1 and lower version to the BIMcloud 2022.3 or higher version in one step.
If you run BIMcloud 2020.2 or newer, you can update BIMcloud / BIMcloud Basic to 2022.3 version without any changes.

What should I do if I want to update my BIMcloud / BIM Server 19, 20 or 21 to the latest BIMcloud version (2022.3)?

In case you wish to update your old BIMcloud / BIM Server to the latest BIMcloud version, it is possible with going through on the following update processes. Please follow these steps:

1. Download BIMcloud 2020.1:
    Windows: Download here
    macOS: Download here
  2. Update BIMcloud / BIM Server 19, 20 and 21 to BIMcloud 2020.1.
    For the first run, update BIMcloud Manager. Run the installer again to update BIMcloud Server as well.
  3. Update BIMcloud 2020.1 to BIMcloud 2020.2 or above.
    For the first run, update BIMcloud Manager. Run the installer again to update BIMcloud Server as well.
  4. Update BIMcloud 2020.2, or higher version of BIMcloud to BIMcloud 2022.3.

What should I do if I want to update my BIMcloud 2020.1 or earlier version of the BIMcloud to the latest BIMcloud version (2022.3)?

In case you wish to update your old BIMcloud / BIM Server to the latest BIMcloud version, it is possible with going through on the following update processes. Please follow these steps:

1. Download BIMcloud 2020.2:
    Windows: Download here
    macOS: Download here
  2. Update BIMcloud 2020.1 to BIMcloud 2020.2 or above.
  3. Update BIMcloud 2020.2, or higher version of BIMcloud to BIMcloud 2022.3.

The latest BIMcloud version is available on our Download page.

Still looking?

Browse more articles

Back to articles

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!