BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Delete BIM Server from sign in list?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have moved the BIM server onto another computer and renamed that computer CAD3....the old computer that the BIM Server was running on was CAD3 but has been renamed.

Everything is working fine but I have a question. When any computer signs in to a teamwork project their are two instances of CAD3. One says CAD3 [Denied] (which no longer exists) and the other says CAD3 (the one we sign into). How do I delete a BIM Server off of this sign in list??...the one that says Denied

Also another computer is showing TWO CAD3's to sign into. One is correct with correct project modified times and the other has older project modified times. I need to delete the old CAD3 from this list to keep someone from signing into it. Technically he shouldn't be able to sign into the old one but Archicad is somehow letting him do it.
3 REPLIES 3
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I think these will eventually drop off in time, but you could try deleting:

connections.xml file from C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Graphisoft\ConnectionInfo\14.0.0,

TeamworkInfo_v2.xml file from C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Graphisoft.

I don't know exactly where they are on Mac. Make sure all instances of AC14 are closed first and the next time they access the BIM Server, the users will just need to enter their username and password again.

I don't guarantee it will work, so just try it on one machine first. The process is pretty harmless, but if you want to back up those files somehwere first, go ahead. I do this quite regularly whenever we we run into similar connection issues.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok I'll try that when I get a chance. To keep people from signing into the wrong BIM Server I've renamed that computer to something else and it seems to be working.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you find a way?
Learn and get certified!