BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

EMBEDDED OBJECT: Teamwork Status; Deleted??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please find attached screen shot.

I have been making object/door leaves in the embedded library. I have found some of my items have now got a teamwork status of deleted. I can't edit or delete these or some case a whole folder in "teamwork status: deleted".

I wish to at least be able to delete these items if possible. But wish find out why it keeps happening? I have not deleted these items.

I'm seriously puzzled.
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I don't see an attached image.
Try to edit your post and attach the image you are referring to.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

I know this post is old… very old indeed! but the problem persists…

The reason for this to happened is still unknown to me, at some point some objects in the embedded library appear as deleted and you cannot do anything with them, although they remain in the project as placed and instantiated, I eventually found a way to fix it.

THE FIX:

First: duplicate the objects and re-link the placed/instantiated copies in the project (by selecting the objects and opening the settings dialog “T” “Command T” or “Control T”)

Second: Release everything and close the project, you don’t need to leave the project.

Third: Open the local data manager (menu: teamwork/project/teamwork data manager) and deleted your local data.

Forth: Open the teamwork project again, it will download the project as is on the server, without those deleted objects 😉

Mac Studio 2022; Apple M1 Max; 64Gb LPDDR5
macOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630)
AC 27
iMac 27 2014; 3,4GHz quad core i5; 24Gb 1600 MHz DDR3; 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M
macOS Catalina 10.15.7
AC 25
Make your life Custom not Standard. GDLing since 2018.
Learn and get certified!