Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork Issue- External drawings from BIMcloud not updating

Karapoti
Participant

I'm reasonably new to Archicad so apologies if my terminology isn't 100% correct. This issue also has our BIM Manager stumped.

We have used Teamwork to document a new school on a greenfield site. We have 6 BIMcloud files for the 5 new buildings and then 1 for the siteworks. As the details of the buildings are similar we have documented the details in the site file and have linked them into all of the 5 buildings files.

The issue I have now is that the Change Manager doesn't want to update the linked details any more. When I open the Change Manager and check the Status, I can see the details are 'Modified'. I then click to update and it goes through the process of updating the files but instead of the Status changing to 'OK' it goes back to 'needs checking'. I then go round in circles repeating the process but never achieving an 'OK'.

It hasn't always been this way, up until about 4 weeks ago I was able to update the details. I assume there is some setting somewhere that has inadvertently changed which has caused this issue, but I'm pretty green and have no idea where to start looking.

Win 10 Pro, ASUS Z590-A, 3.5GHz 8-core 11th Gen i9, GeForce RTX 3060, 32GB Ram, SSD
1 REPLY 1
JanuszK
Participant

Did you figure this one out? I always found linked views from BIMcloud projects problematic. Now I publish .pmk files out and place them onto layouts. 

If you set up a publisher with all the views and they always publish to the same location then it becomes much simpler to keep them updated compared to linked views from another BIMcloud project. 

Construkt Architects
iMac Retina 5K 27" 2020
3.6GHz i9
72gb 2133MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon Pro 5500XT 8gb
AC25-6000 NZE